the products world
G type single screw pump
Flow range: 0.8m³ / h-150m³ / h
Head range: 0.3MPa-0.6MPa-1.2MPa
Caliber range: DN25-DN250
Power range: 0.75kw-90kw
Temperature range: 0-120 ° C
G type single screw pump is a kind of internal meshing closed screw pump, which belongs to the rotor type positive displacement pump. Because this pump has strong adaptability to the medium, smooth flow, good suction performance, and small pressure pulsation, it can transport various kinds of In addition to flowing media, it can also transport highly viscous media, media containing hard suspended particles or solid particles, and media containing fibers. It has good adjustment performance, a wide range, and high efficiency. Therefore, it is widely used in environmental protection, ships, petroleum, and medicine. , Daily chemical, food, brewing, construction, mining, chemical, printing, papermaking, power plants, boilers and other industries are widely used.
Conditions of Use:
Single screw pump is a general-purpose pump. The flow rate can be adjusted by changing the speed according to requirements. The running speed can be high or low. The outlet pressure can increase with the number of pump stages. Each additional stage increases the pressure by 0.6 MPa. The following areas and industries are widely used:
1. Environmental protection: transportation of industrial sewage, domestic sewage, muddy water containing solid particles and short fibers, especially suitable for oil-water separator, plate and frame filter press and other equipment;
2. Shipbuilding industry: wheel bottom cleaning, oil water, oil residue, oil sewage and other media transportation;
3. Petroleum industry: transportation of crude oil, mixture of crude oil and water, mixture of coal field gas and water, pouring polymer into the formation, etc., thereby reducing the cost of mechanical oil production and coal field gas production and increasing oil recovery ;
4. Medicine, daily chemical: transportation of various viscous pastes, emulsions, ointments and cosmetics;
5. Food canning industry: transportation of all kinds of viscous starch, cooking oil, honey, syrup, fruit pulp, butter, minced fish and minced meat and their wastes;
6. Brewing industry: various fermented viscous slurries, thick wine tanks, grain product residues, various sauces, pulps, and mucus containing massive solids;
7. Construction industry: spraying and conveying of cement mortar, lime mortar, paint and other pastes;
8. Mining industry: groundwater and slurry water containing solid particles in the mine are discharged to the surface;
9. Chemical industry: various suspensions, greases, various colloidal pulps, and various adhesives;
10. Printing and paper industry; high-viscosity inks, wallpaper, PVC polymer plastic paste and various concentrations of pulp, short fiber slurry transportation.
11. Industrial boilers and power plants: transportation of coal water slurry.
Structural characteristics and working principle:
Single screw pump is an internal-meshing rotary positive displacement pump. The main working parts are an eccentric screw (rotor) and a fixed bushing (stator). Due to the special geometry of the rotor and the stator, several separate sealed chambers are formed respectively. The operation of the rotor continuously and uniformly conveys the medium in each sealed chamber from the suction end to the extrusion end. Due to these characteristics, the single screw pump is particularly suitable for the following working conditions:
Conveying high-viscosity media
2. Conveying media containing solid particles or fibers
3. Requires continuous, stable pressure and no periodic pressure fluctuations
4. Requires small agitation without damaging the inherent structure of the conveyed medium:
5. Low noise.