the products world
NL series mud pump
Flow range: 30-380m3 / h
Head range: 5-32m
Caliber range: Φ50-Φ200
Temperature range: -20-60 ℃
70 度方向流出，泄露损失小，通过性能好、效率高、低耗能等特点，过流部件采用耐磨铸铁制造而成，配用优质轴承，加粗泵轴，因此可用于输送沙浆、矿浆，用途广泛。 NL -type vertical mud pump is a single-stage, single-suction, vertical centrifugal pump. The fluid flows out at 70 degrees along the shaft body , and the leakage loss is small. The characteristics of good performance, high efficiency, and low energy consumption are adopted. It is made of ground cast iron, with high-quality bearings and thickened pump shafts, so it can be used for conveying sand and mineral slurry, and has a wide range of uses.
Conditions of Use:
1. This pump is a single-stage single-suction vertical centrifugal pump, which can be used vertically or obliquely. It can be placed on a double pontoon frame when it is used in combination. When it is used in a fixed position, the pump can be vertical to the pool and placed beside the pool. The pump casing is submerged in the mud.
2 , the motor needs to add a protective cover to prevent water infiltration.
3. Fill the motor base and pump base with butter in time (usually once per shift). Keep the bearings lubricated to prevent the mud from immersing.
4. Clean the pump cavity when stopping. To avoid sedimentation, stand vertically to prevent the main shaft from deforming. If it is parked for a long time, it should be disassembled, cleaned and oiled. After assembly, add enough lubricant and store it in a clean place.
1.It is used to absorb mud, river, lake and lake bottom sludge impurities, rigs supporting operations, coal washing plants, tile factories, paper mills, mines and other occasions for conveying slurry, sand, sludge, pits Hydraulic excavation facilities, etc.
2. It can also be used to suck pond mud, diarrhea fish pond, diversion irrigation, drainage in case of waterlogging, and other thick liquids.
Structural characteristics and working principle:
The over-current parts are made of wear-resistant cast iron, with high strength, long service life and reliable performance. The unique structure makes the operation balanced.
1. The pump is composed of pump body, impeller, guard plate, motor frame and bearing assembly.
2. The shaft seal of the pump is sealed with a rubber skeleton oil seal.
3. Pump rotation direction: Seen from the impeller inlet direction, it rotates counterclockwise.
4. The auxiliary impeller is used to reduce the impeller back pressure and prolong the life of the seal.
5. The over-current parts are made of white wear-resistant cast iron to resist abrasion.